Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

In MN do I have to renew my letter companion animal if

Customer Question

In MN do I have to renew my letter for a companion animal if I am going from a dog to a cat due to changes in my health?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight. You do not need a new letter unless the one you have references a dog rather than just a generic animal one. Here is a generic one as long as it does not specify the particular pet you are good for either one.Sample letter for Companion Animal - HUD As long as you have a generic animal one like here you are free to change pets.The doctor has stated that you require a pet here not which kind. I prefer these because it allows you to change pets as you have done without a need for a new letter here. I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have mroe follow up.Thanks again.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
If you can leave a positive rating it is always much appreciated, good luck with the kitty.