Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I LEASED A VEHICLE AND I AM WANTING TO TAKE POSSESSION BACK. THEIR NAME IS NOT

Customer Question

I LEASED A VEHICLE FOR SOMEONE AND I AM WANTING TO TAKE POSSESSION BACK. THEIR NAME IS***** LEASE
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking, i.e. what is your question? Such as:
1) Can I take my name off the lease?
2) Am I liable for any accident they get into?
3) Can I repo the vehicle?
Etc.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.