Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in Hanover ma.my boyfriend and I BOTH went to an atty.in

Customer Question

I live in Hanover ma.my boyfriend and I BOTH went to an atty.in order to protect me in the chance that he preseeds my death.Some how my name got filed on the deed to the house .there is no mortgage on the home.
Now all of a sudden he wants my name off the deed. We are engaged ,we live together .I contribute my pay every month wich is 730.00 pluss 200.00 from what I have read,It is close to impossible to take me off the deed unless I agree to it,I need advice because I DO NOT want my name off the deed.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Just to be clear, he added your name to the deed? The reason why I ask is because you said some how your name got added, so I am curious to know what you signed when you met with the attorney and what you were told and why it was not explain what was happening. Thank you.