Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I moved in with my grandmother around may of 2013 my grandmother

Customer Question

I moved in with my grandmother around may of 2013 my grandmother died nov 2014 on many occasions my grandmother told people that she was giving me her home since I had paid for all upkeep and taxes since I moved in we also had a appointment with an attorney the day befoe our appointment she had a brain anuresium she passed away a week or so later what are my legal rights and if I cant stay in her house how long would I have to move also even since my grandmothers death no one has doe repairs or anything to the house I have also had to go pay the property taxes
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my grandmother told me and many other family members and other people not related to us that her house was mine when she passed mind u I have put over 9000 dollars into the house not counting the taxes I paid and the hotwater heater I just had put in
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.Did your grandmother have a will leaving the property to you?