Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I need a formal letter with lawyers seal to request

Customer Question

I need a formal letter with lawyers seal to request for the Homeowners Association to grant approval for a variance under the “Declaration of Protective Covenants, Restrictions, Rights and Reservations Governing Elm Street Estates.” Specifically, we are asking a variance to be granted for Article 6 under “Restrictions” pertaining to altering the location of fencing.

I have written the letter, but need it looked over with lawyer approval and letterhead. I

Attachment: 2015-06-25_162628_hoa.docx

Attachment: 2015-06-25_162708_homeowners_assc..pdf

Attachment: 2015-06-25_162730_ccr.pdf

Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

The attorneys on this site cannot provide a letter for you on their letterhead. We are a general information site and cannot create an attorney client relationship by drafting a letter on our stationary. I apologize if you had a different understanding of the services JA provides.

"DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains."

If you can tell me where in Massachusetts you are located I can provide a limp for attorneys in your area that provide free consultations?

Sorry spell check changes "link" to limp.