Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I believe I as a tenant have a legal issue with my property

Customer Question

I believe I as a tenant have a legal issue with my property management. On the night of June 14th I called 911 and was instructed by the dispatcher to stay in my 3rd floor apartment until the paramedics arrive. In about ten minutes the EMT arrived, but was not able to come to my apartment because my intercom was not allowing them access to the third floor. I eventually after three attempts to grant the EMT access to my apartment reluctantly decided, despite my diagnosis of acute broncutis (sp) went out of my way to go to the first floor and went outside to the ambulance. Do I have a case?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Did your property management company know that the intercom was malfunctioning/had it been reported by you to them?