Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor, multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation & admin
18572087

I made a written complaint against our (HOA) Community's Board

Customer Question

I made a written complaint against our (HOA) Community's Board of Director's Vice President. to the Board of Directors. Does the Board have to respond?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. To answer directly, no, they do not have to respond. They only have to respond if this was a formal motion that was voted upon and the Board promised a response. Since you are filing what is essentially a private complaint, there is no duty on their end (unless the bylaws state different) that they have to reply or in any way acknowledge your post. Sorry about that!Sincerely, ***** *****