Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am the owner of the property and signe the lease purchase

Customer Question

i am the owner of the property and signe the lease purchase option I owe to the bank more then purcha,purcase price I 0we $285000. lease purchase price was 200,000 down payment he pay me 100,000 down payment the balance he pay 100,000 in 3 years
i took 100,000 and invested in other business to hope will make enough money to cover bank loan bt seem like it is not what option do i have foreclosed the property
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I am here to try to help you with your question. I need some clarification first. Let me see if I understand the facts. You own property. You signed a lease purchase option with a buyer? I am getting confused as to who signed what and who owes what. Are you saying the buyer defaulted and you want to obtain a judgment on the loan and foreclose? Let me know so I can see if I can help you.