Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

DROVE TO FLORIDA'S PARK'N'GO @ FORT LAUDERDALE 0PEN LO

Customer Question

DROVE TO FLORIDA'S PARK'N'GO @ FORT LAUDERDALE 0PEN LOT .... LEFT CAR TEN MONTHS AGO AUG. 19, 2014. FOR $10.''DAILY ... CAN NOT AFFORD $5.'' DAILY DISCOUNTED BILL ... I USED TO BE THEIR RECURRENT DISCOUNTED CONSUMER ...'''
I've OFFERED TO SURRENDER MY 'UNREGISTERED TITLE' (Has Expired TEMPORARY Tag)
THEREAFTER, MANAGEMENT REFUSES TO ANSWER Emails, PH. Mssgs, their INTERNAL MEMOS and STAFF IS NOT COOPERATING DUE TO STRICT-ORDERS FOR ME TO TALK TO A 'MANAGER 'RICK' .... RICK NEVER ANSWERS ANY FORM OF WRITTEN OR VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS ....... WHAT IS MY WHOLE FINAL LIABILITY ......
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a Florida licensed attorney. I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.What is the outstanding amount you owe to the parking company?What is the current value of the vehicle that was left there?