Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I installed a saniflo bathroom in my condo I have it permited

Customer Question

I installed a saniflo bathroom in my condo I have it permited and decided to get board,approval
At the board meeting I noticed I was not on the,agenda but the,aoao attorney was,
the attorney introduced himself and began attacking me for my bathroom installation,
saying things to the board that were not factial, I did not get the opportunity to have my mechanical engineer present or an attorney to represent me,
in plain language "I was thrown under the bus"
Can you help or write a letter on my behalf to correct this wrong?
There is more to the story and would like to talk with you
Mahalo
Customer (###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids us from engaging in representation of anyone from this site. Thus, we cannot write the letter for you I am afraid.
We can review your letter appealing the actions taken at the board and for not being given the opportunity to be heard. But legally we cannot write it for you as that would be considered representation.