Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I asked if anyone was an attorney, licensed in the State of

Customer Question

I asked if anyone was an attorney, licensed in the State of Texas, with a strong background in real estate. If you can locate someone like that, I would be most appreciative.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the specific nature of your issue so we can properly provide you the information you are seeking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you licensed to practice law in Texas. If so, is at least 30% of your practice in RE matters in Texas ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
18 June 2015 07:29
Thank you for your reply.
I am not but we can get you to someone there who could assist you if you would like. Site rules and state laws forbid us from taking clients from customers on this site.