Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

How do I get my real estate property that is currently on the

Customer Question

How do I get my real estate property that is currently on the market to reflect the new reduced price on all the google websites?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
You asked this question in the legal category. Did you:
1) Want to know the options to demand that websites reflect the proper price for the sale if they have not done so after repeatedly being asked to do so by you; or
2) Want to know the method of how to submit this new information to said websites (and if so, I will need to opt out and transfer you to the computer category)?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.