Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Purchase home loan @ $42,460.00 ,25 years ago to my husband

Customer Question

purchase home loan @ $42,460.00 ,25 years ago to my husband and his late wife. the mor Box 54285 Irvine CA###-##-####. My question how can it be outstanding pricipal be $69,028.92 this date. Our phone #***-***-****. tage company Carrington mortage services P.O
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
First, I have to say that I cannot call you. If you want me to opt out of the question so perhaps another expert may agree to call you, I can - let me know. However, I cannot call. If you prefer to continue on this thread, let me know.
Assuming you do, please tell me:
1) Have you called the lender and asked for paperwork to break down the balance?
2) If so, what have they provided?
3) Have you been paying the balance timely, or not?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.