Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in Massachusetts. I just went through a loan modification that

Customer Question

i live in Massachusetts. I just went through a loan modification that was denied. Three month ago the lender sent me a right to cure notice. the dates for right to cure were written as 42275, can i get them to go back to a new notice a give me a full 150 days from today? I need the extra time to sell or I am ruined
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Can you just clarify the number you wrong? Was that supposed to represent 4/22/1975? I just need you to share with me a little more about the situation. I understand the loan modification was denied but what is your intent now? Is there equity in your home? Do you want to do a short sale ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will rely w details in about 45 minutes
Sounds good.