ScottyMacESQ
ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed General Practice Attorney, Texas
19487448

When is the president of a HOA board allowed to act without

Customer Question

When is the president of a HOA board allowed to act without a vote from the board?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacESQ replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. The president can act when the actions are within his powers and discretion. Hiring and firing employees, for example, or other day to day situations. These things don't require a vote from the board. But "big picture" matters would. Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!