Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Can an HOA have a vehicle parked on the street of the community

Customer Question

Can an HOA have a vehicle parked on the street of the community with no parking pass towed for nuisance? (car alarm going off for 3 hours)
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
1) What state is this in?
2) Is the vehicle parked on (a) private property of an owner, (b) common area under the control of the HOA, or, (c) a public road adjacent to the HOA?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.