How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a "friend" that has been helping me with my bills and

Customer Question

i have a "friend" that has been helping me with my bills and rent for a year. then my lease was up and we decided to get me in a house. he would use his credit and funds and i would pay him back by helping him with any personal needs he would have. i found the relator and did the house searching myself. i found the place in the location i wanted and told him and he made the bid. long story short...we had a verbal aggreement and even have it on text that he admits to buying me the house. Now he is upset with me and is claiming he is going to take the house from me. can he do that? my name is ***** ***** the paperwork, but i have occupied it solely with my kids. he has never once lived there or bothered getting himself a copy of the key. do i have any rights?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Whose name is ***** ***** deed?

Related Real Estate Law Questions