Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a "friend" that has been helping me with my bills and

Customer Question

i have a "friend" that has been helping me with my bills and rent for a year. then my lease was up and we decided to get me in a house. he would use his credit and funds and i would pay him back by helping him with any personal needs he would have. i found the relator and did the house searching myself. i found the place in the location i wanted and told him and he made the bid. long story short...we had a verbal aggreement and even have it on text that he admits to buying me the house. Now he is upset with me and is claiming he is going to take the house from me. can he do that? my name is ***** ***** the paperwork, but i have occupied it solely with my kids. he has never once lived there or bothered getting himself a copy of the key. do i have any rights?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Whose name is ***** ***** deed?