Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a demand letter threatening mech. lein. It's

Customer Question

HI.. I have a demand letter threatening mech. lein. It's for $3,700. He put up stair rail that was not to code and failed inspection. He installed siding with no plywood on the framing and did not correct. He painted OSB board with one coat and you can still see wood...
are you a Delaware lawyer?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site. We are restricted to only providing information to customers about their situations so they can either handle them on their own or are better educated when they get their local attorney.
If you would like information, we would be more than happy to provide it to you about your situation.