Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We have a very small HOA 10 homes, in Santa Ana. Our problem

Customer Question

We have a very small HOA 10 homes, in Santa Ana. Our problem has been going on for over 4 years. The problem is two of our members are feeding over 12 cats and they are
reproducing like ( rabbits ). We recently added a specific " Declaration of Restrictions" to
our CCR's. But we cannot get the two offending homeowners to comply. Can you help us and or recommend a course of action.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me what state this is in?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.