Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I recently received a notice from Greystone at Riverchase in

Customer Question

I recently received a notice from Greystone at Riverchase in Lee County Alabamba. I feel this request to vacate is unjust and came with no proper warning. I proceeded to call the corporate office and they stated that they would get back with me after the Memorial Day weekend and to NOT look for another home just yet that based on what I was telling them this eviction could be overturned. The corporate office contacted me on last Tuesday wishing me well and stating that he would not overturn the eviction. The office claim that while vacuuming my vehicle the bass in my vehicle was loud enough to wake neighbors in a building that adjoins the car care facility. I was approached by a RESIDENT not a courtesy officer. I apologized and told her I was wrapping up and about to leave. When getting ready to leave the car care facility another resident approached me with a weapon. I called the police and filed a report which I did obtain a copy of and next day I received a 3 day eviction notice. no warning just an eviction. I called and asked that they please not evict me on this as my father did pass the following day. to no avail. If you can help me with this matter I would greatly appreciate it. I am a good tenant. Live alone and keep to myself. My rent of 985.00 has never been late. Pet fee of 500 paid in cash. 250.00 Deposit etc. This feels personal and does not follow the guidelines of my rental agreement. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Brandy Poole
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
What rule are they stating that you violated so as to justify the 3 day notice?
.
How did the management become aware of the incident?
.
.
thanks