Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor, multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation & admin
18572087

Whose name is ***** ***** at*****newark nj.. at Cedar

Customer Question

Whose name is ***** ***** at*****newark nj.. at Cedar Grove Primitive Baptist Church
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. I am a licensed New Jersey professional and will be happy to assist you with your concerns.
We here cannot do a title search for you, but I can tell you how to do it for yourself. Would that suffice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Eugene,
That is fantastic. All you need to do is contact the Essex County Hall of Records, and conduct your own property search. The process is fairly straightforward, just provide the address to the clerk, and if you need a printout, there is a nominal fee for the service. Their information is listed below:
465 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd #405
Newark, NJ (###) ###-####
Sincerely,
Dimitry, Esq.