Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Is a commercial business encroaching residential property legal? the devastating noise com

Customer Question

is a commercial business encroaching residential property legal? the devastating noise coming from the commercial place of business across the street, and directly next door. I am cornered in by two commercial business versus my residential placement. is there any way to be compensated monetarily? the places of business are hagerman plumbing and heating, and directly next door is lehman tree service.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
There may well be a way to receive compensation. But first tell me, if you know, is this new business operating according to zoning/code?