J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
64316804

We need an atty near butler ala NOT ONE IN BUTLER

Customer Question

we need an atty near butler ala NOT ONE IN BUTLER for apartition of property
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today but please note this is general information only, not legal advice.
Unfortunately we agree as a condition to provide information to customers of this website not to refer matters to ourselves or specific lawyers or law firms. However, I can refer you to the Montana Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service in which can assist you with finding a lawyer in the County or next County or City near Butler: www.205.209.45.153/iabar/AttorneyOnLineMontana.nsf/srch?OpenForm
In addition, there are two directories that rate lawyers based on peer and client review: www.avvo.com and www.martindale.com
Best of luck with your partition. All my best & encouragement.
Kindly remember the only way experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on ok, good or excellent service even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. You must complete the rating for the expert to receive any credit. If, for any reason you feel that a 2 or 1 rating is appropriate, please first give me the opportunity to address your concerns.
All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you.