Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a disagreement between myself and a logging company

Customer Question

I have a disagreement between myself and a logging company on a property line. I had the property surveyed about 8 years ago and recently the logging company went through and blazed a property line that I believe to be generously misinterpreted in their favor.
I attempted to discuss this with them and their response was that the old boundary markers placed there years ago by Crown Zellerbach were actually incorrect and that it should have been even more generous to them.
I now would like to know who it is that I should contact to dispute this and get a final resolution as to what the boundaries are between myself and them.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
Do you have a contractual relationship with this company or they simply started working on your property contending that it was their property?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.