Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My name is ***** ***** live in la mesa.I need a real estate lawyer

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** live in la mesa.I need a real estate lawyer in san deigo i inherited a home from partner(natalie) i have the will, power of attorney i need to make sure that everything secure .i am currently adjusting my finances so funding is limit for a lawyer She past away in on feb 12 i just now feel as though i landed .i just dont want to make any wrong decision. I believe Natalie had the papers in order,she handled all our paper work i'm not very good at this kind of thing.After this hardship a peace of mind is comfort.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Here at Justanswer, we "justanswer" questions about the law. You have provided some important information, but no specific question. What question can I "justanswer" for you today?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i put the house in my name is ***** ***** work for a refi do i need a lawyer i have power of attorney the will and the house and a small mortgage lots of equity i dont want to make any wrong decision
The answer to your question depends on who is named as the grantee on the current deed to the property. I would need to review the deed before I can competently answer your question. I will send you an additional services offer. Please follow the instructions provided.