Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

1. am a disabled military veteran purchased home 1998 established

Customer Question

1. am a disabled military veteran purchased home 1998 established payment method direct uto-draft paid monthly from disability check by allotment VA Atlanta managed yet banks routinely buy sell and trade mortgages I was called 2012 said I owe back PAYMENTS i ARGUED tHOUGHT SOMEONE WAS JOKING AS i WAS OUT OF TOWN WHEN RECEIVED CALL hung up when arrived home for sale notice posted VA notified told $6000 past due payments home sold shortly thereafter as all household goods were placed outside on the lawn I never stopped the allotment the two mortgage companies somehow failed to connect the auto draft which all other mortgage companies before did so asking how-why am I now homeless I never breached the contract - ***** ***** jr*****charlotte (###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you have the proof of the payments coming out of your account? You say that they were taking the auto drafts from your bank account, so all you needed to show was your bank statements and the foreclosure would have been stopped.
So what is your specific question for us now since all of this happened back in 2012?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all was handled by Bank Of Perry who informed me they never stopped the auto-draft talked with Atlanta VA Mortgage they had all info saw I never stopped auto-draft the issue was I was not available I was out of town and the one only time of contact I thought someone was joking had originally established bought home in 1998 why in 2012 my auto-draft disconnected while out of town now sold is my property while VA got all paperwork which shows I never touched nothing-bank records shows I never touched nothing so how-why I am at fault even asked if I was deployed why-how am I at a lost but being a veteran disabled never touched nothing why am I at a lost credit-wise foreclosure is not a plus and homeless too by whose default my thinking this should not have happened I constructed auto-payments through my bank and VA manages disability payments so why am I without a place to stay all I wanted as my signed contract says is a place to live I signed that contract was making payments never stopped payments mortgage companies breached contract so now what
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
was out of town thought crap was a joke never had a problem with mortgage bought and sold so why now and why my mortgage as a disabled veteran where is safety net I dotted I's crossed T's placed payments on auto draft so now still homeless for what reason mortgage companies internal deficiencies causing my undue personal injuries
Thank you for your reply.
The question is why you did not raise the issue in the court when this happened. The bank does not foreclose on a house because you miss one or two payments, it requires 6 or more months before they foreclose. Furthermore, I am still not understanding what happened here, because you say payments were still being taken, but you never fought the foreclosure when it happened and now 2 years later you are seeking to do something about the foreclosure.
Thus I do not quite understand what you are seeking from us as far as your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was out of town when contacted never thought my home was being foreclosed yet why taken when an allotment was established why my home would be taken and while out of town when returned my goods were on the front lawn I never went to court as the day returned was also day of court sold
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for your reply.
In legal, we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site and as such a phone call could break that law. It would also cause you to pay additional money.
If you could please just explain it here then 99% of the time we can provide the information that you need.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
being that I was out of town and at same time pranks schemes even troops deployed homes were taken when called thought was a joke so now reflecting a simple issue of thinking I needed nothing to do I thought when signed all documents nothing else needed BankofPerry Perry GA have auto-draft records I never amended I was ill in 2012 yet all documents never touched so why Judge sold my property and be glad to speak by phone only thing I need wanted originally is a place to live
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid that the statute of limitations, which is the law that sets how long you have to sue, has expired, so that is why I am asking what information you want us to provide you. We still do not know what you want out of all of this, but as far as suing anyone it is too late.