TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

The Maryland Homeowners Association Act Section 11B-112(a)(2)(i)

Customer Question

The Maryland Homeowners Association Act Section 11B-112(a)(2)(i) provides an exemption from disclosure for "Personnel records". Would the drivers' licenses and driving records of the HOA's employees who drive in order to do their jobs be considered "personnel records"?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is***** am a Maryland attorney, and I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.
Yes, the drivers' licenses and driving records of the HOA's employees who drive in order to do their jobs would be considered personnel records under the Maryland Homeowners Association Act. Accordingly, those records could be exempt from public disclosure.
Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.