Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

I have a question but I'm wondering if you are actually going

Customer Question

I have a question but I'm wondering if you are actually going to answer it online or recommend that I retain an attorney. If the latter, I'll save my $45.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wrote my entireuestion before the one that I can view aboe that has not details. Do you see my question regarding whether a second house on the same lot as a first house can legally be rented to unrelated parties in the state of Alabama. The property is located in Escambia Co Alabama. Assume the lot can not be spit into tow separate parcels.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We do not see your question above, it seems that for some reason your question disappeared. If you are able to erect a second house on the property, then it is lawful to rent that home to the unrelated persons. You of course cannot sell the home if the property cannot be divided into lots, but you can in AL rent the home to unrelated persons.