Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

If I can file a restraint order to force ***** ***** to stay

Customer Question

If I can file a restraint order to force ***** ***** to stay away from the home and ask that the people he has staying there be asked to leave
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
In your last question -
http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/944mw-terry-gillam-borrowed-6-000-buy.html#
I gave you Answers to 3 separate questions, but you did not leave a positive rating for any of my Answers. When a customer does not leave a positive rating for the Expert, JustAnswer thinks that it might be because the Expert did not Answer the customer's question or did not assist the customer, but in either case, it not only makes the Expert look bad to JustAnswer, but also, the Expert does not receive credit for their time and effort in assisting the customer.
I am,therefore, going to have to respectfully ***** ***** of your present question. It is not necessary to reply to my post.
I wish you the best of luck,
ANDREA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did answer my questions. Since I am trying to do this on my own I wish they would give more detail on the legal forms and numbers that need to be filed. Thank you for helping me and I was very satisfied with your answers