Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

Want to make arrangements to use uber that

Customer Question

want to make arrangements for granddaughter to use uber that I pay for with . is that possible
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Yes, that's not a problem at all. You just need to provide your card on her UBER account. UBER involves direct billing to a credit card and involves no cash. So, as long as you give authorization to UBER for your card on the account, your daughter can use UBER anytime she wants and it will simply be billed to your card's account. I do this exact same thing for my daughter. :)
Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!