LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.
15277592

What action to take when a building is erected on your proprety

Customer Question

What action to take when a building is erected on your proprety with out your permission?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
If a third party has constructed a building on your property without your permission you would need to sue that party who constructed the structure, or ordered the construction done, for Trespass and get a court order directing them to remove the structure.
A local real estate attorney can assist you with this legal process and lawsuit.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug