Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

I am trying to find the forms to file a quite title with the

Customer Question

I am trying to find the forms to file a quite title with the circuit court in the state of michigan
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Here is what is called a Bill of Complaint to Quiet Title http://chestofbooks.com/real-estate/Law-Land-Contracts/Sec-92-Bill-Of-Complaint-Form-To-Quiet-Title-Cloud-Created-By-Quit-Claim-Deed.html#.VWW2GmbTMnU
There are no actual court forms, lawyers generally draft these from scratch and in filing these claims you should be using a local MI attorney to represent you, but the form above is the quiet title format for the MI courts.