Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

I have to draft a sales agreement based on information

Customer Question

I have to draft a sales agreement based on information below, not sure how to go about it The buyer is Bob Buyer*****Centerville West Dakota The seller is Sally Seller*****Farmerville west Dakota The property is a two family home
at*****Farmerville west Dakota The property is at lot number 10, block number 10 Purchase price 400,000 Initial deposit 40,000 The closing will take place at*****Centerville, west Dakota on june 15 of this year The transaction is
contingent on the buyer being able to obtain a mortgage in the amount of 200,000 at an interest rate less than or equal to 6% june 1 of this year The transaction is contingent on the buyer being able to sell the buyers present home at*****Potterville
east Dakota by june 1 of this year All fixtures are included with the property The seller warrants that the property is zoned for a two family home The seller is responsible for the condition of the property until closing The seller will provide a limited
warranty deed The seller will pay all liens before closing The seller wants to include a standard clause stating that ownership is transferred subject to any easements in favor of utility companies. The buyer has already inspected the property and will accept
the property as is The seller will pay benny brokers broker fee of 3% of the purchase price The buyer and seller will apportion periodic expenses such as property taxes pro rata based on the time of transfer of possession If the contract is cancelled without
breach by the buyer, the buyers deposit will be returned. If the contract is cancelled because the seller is unable to provide a deed with the proper warranties, then the seller will also pay the buyers costs The property is a tow family home, it is understood
that tommy tenant will continue in possession of the rental apartment on the third floor of the property pursuant to his lease, which was executed on June 15 of last year and which expires on Jure 15 of next year. Tommy pays 700 per month in re
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I'll be happy to help with this, but I will have to do that for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's fine
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I will submit the offer now. You should receive it shortly.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi...just wanted to follow up to insure you received the Additional Services offer and, if so, if you have any questions. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where would I find that
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I'll resend it to you. Thanks for letting me know!