CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

Can mi H.O.A put a lean on mi property days late payment

Customer Question

can mi H.O.A put a lean on mi property for two days late payment 2 years ago
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
If the late payment is not paid for over 2 years, then yes they can. You do need to make up the late payment, plus any interest and collections costs that accrued.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Dear Customer, unfortunately I do not offer phone calls (my hourly rate is far higher than what most customers on this forum are interested in paying and would be disproportionate to the cost for this "Q&A" interaction), but if you post another question and state that you are looking for a phone call another expert will send you what is called an "Offer for Additional Services" which will give you the amount they charge for the phone call and additional instructions.