Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I'm looking to review and translate a commercial

Customer Question

I'm looking for someone to review and translate a commercial lease. Do you offer this service and what is the fee. Thank you, Marcus
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? How many pages is the lease? Are you the landlord or the tenant? How many square feet are your renting? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This commercial lease is 19 pages. I am the perspective tenant looking to rent 2384 square feet. I'm having the most trouble understanding the reimbursement of taxes, property insurance, and maintenance section. I want to be sure I understand these net expenses. Als there is a section on repairs and alterations I need a better understanding of. Aside from that I'm secure that I understand the language.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your quick response. I can do this for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. I look forward to helping you with this.