Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a rescission law suit I would like to file pursuant

Customer Question

I have a rescission law suit I would like to file pursuant the Supreme Court decision with the Jesinoski vs Countrywide decision. I have a sale date June 10, 2015 that a Debt Collector *(Bank of NY) foreclosed on me in 2007. I need to do this asap! My rescission was sent out in 2007 to Countrywide, My ORIGINAL LENDER. Bank of NY allegedly assigned themselves during the alleged default of this loan. I need fast answers and help
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I take the rescission case to the Florida Federal Court and Do I just include Countrywide (*who went bankrupt with BOA buying them out)? Is there an example form I can use for Florida rescission law suits in the Federal Court? Time is of essence, can I get an emergency TRO? I understand the FDCPA case because I have been studying for months, but this just came up and I want to go in after the rescission first now.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'll be happy to try to help, but I will not shrink away from telling you if your case has a serious defect, and I believe that you may lose. Is this satisfactory?