Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Qualified attorney in private practice including business, family, criminal, and real estate issues.
7286322

How can I find out if someone bought a house if I don't have

Customer Question

How can I find out if someone bought a house if I don't have the property address just their name and the county they live in
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? What is the applicable county? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Someone already answered me saying he owns a home in sound beach my since dec 2014 but I'm looking for the street address
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Since someone has already responded to you, I will opt out. Take care.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
According to Blockshopper.com, the property with the address of 38 Montauk Road, Sound Beach, NY 11789 was sold to him on 08/13/2014.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.