Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am replying to the erudite answer that I received from Warren.

Customer Question

I am replying to the erudite answer that I received from Warren. Upon rereading his answer I determined that I did not correctly ask the question. The property manager has included the STATUS of the requests in the meeting minutes. It seems that she can do this but I wanted to make sure.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

I have reviewed your HOA governing documents in a past question. Can you tell me of the bylaws state anything with regard to what needs be included in the minutes? I see no issue with the status of the requests being added to the minutes unless they are not included in what the minutes are required to contain.

I believe that you had a link to the governing documents or a website, would you mind providing that to me again?