LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.
15277592

I was contacted by RBC Law Center of NYC to help me modify

Customer Question

I was contacted by RBC Law Center of NYC to help me modify my mortgage with Wells Fargo. Just want to verify if legit.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
RBC Law Center has a track record of dealing with multi-plaintiff mortgage litigation. They sue big lenders for taking unfair advantage of borrower. They also do negotiate mortgage modifications.
So, they are legitimate in terms of the fact that they handle the sort of matter you have been contacted about. Whether they would be able to assist you personally would depend entirely on the facts of t=your mortgage situation, and it certainly can’t hurt you to speak with them and inquire as to what they might be able to assist you in doing.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug