WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

In 2006 I completed and was granted a Hawaii County Real

Customer Question

In 2006 I completed and was granted a Hawaii County Real Property tax Division Home Owners Exemption good for 10 years.In October My HOE was Dis allowed do to a update form sent out with the exclusive intent to require 6000 claimants to dis close there
SSNs .It was not required in the past .Only a request was claimed on the update form .I did not dis close SSN and my HOE was dis allowed causing my status to change from home owner to real estate speculator,causing my property taxes to go from under 5k -$9,250
a year with no recourse.This is a multiple violation of both State and Federal Constitutions .This is a class action opportunity with success eminent .I have only just begun to research this grossly negligent usurpation of policing power and misrepresentation
of the right to establish who gets a tax exemption or not.HELP!!! John Hammel
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Yes you have the makings of a class action, and you can be the lead plaintiff and receive special benefits for that.