Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience in RE Law, including LL/Tenant, contractor disputes, comm'l prop. issues
20355756

I am taking the town of Little Egg Harbor NJ to court to

Customer Question

I am taking the town of Little Egg Harbor NJ to court to compel them to assign a legal description to a riparian grant that I purchased from the state in 2003. Are you an expert in riparian grants?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there -
-
We are not permitted to assist customers in an offline capacity and in a situation where a customer is suing a local town or city and is seeking a specific expert attorney to review these matters, we suggest that you contact your local county bar association to seek out a legal referral through the bar association in the area of the law that you seek assistance with.
-
MARY
-