Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My son and I purchased a mobil home one week ago , w option

Customer Question

My son and I purchased a mobil home one week ago , w option to buy.because we were in a hurry to move to tampa do to illness. THE mobil was for option to buy.We decided option to buy . and went in to see the place only once as the prior renter was still living the place. there wasfurniture pakages every in every inch of the home we went to sign the lease without seen the multiple damages in it.broken rips carpets, refrigerator with no handle. tiles and ceramics on floor broken (a complete mess) the owner charged #150,000 the down payment#5,000 , rent payment monthly, #1,200.50 with 9% interest After we made all the leases andsign papers found out that the guy only paid#40,000 last year for it. please let me know , if there is something that can be done as I am a seventy nine disable, and my son is also disable. THANKS
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Is it possible for you to attach a copy of the contract that you signed?
Where in Florida is the mobile home located?