Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I sold my house through a real agent in Texas "as is" ....

Customer Question

I sold my house through a real agent in Texas "as is" .... After inspection, the real estate agent submitted me an offer. I was shocked and upset. I told the agent we would need to discuss this in person. He declined to meet me in person. In addition, the tax office had my house at 900+ sq ft. We both thought it was wrong. There was an appt to show the house , the agent showed up to my house an hour before the appt so we could sign the listing papers. The agent measured my house, but we were rushed to sign papers so they could show it, I forgot to ask about sq ft. After I got upset with the agent for opening up renegotiations, I ask him for his sq footage calculations 3 times. He never answered me. Out of frustration I text him and told him I canceled the whole transaction. They came and got their sign out of my yard. What do I do? What can I do?***@******.***(###) ###-####Customer
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
Could you give me more information here.Was there a contract for sale or what??The realtor here did they release you from the listing agreement??What are you wanting to do here to move forward??Some more information please so I may help.Thanks for your patience.