Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I'm Barbara XXXXXX. Are you with The Million

Customer Question

I'm Barbara XXXXXX. Are you with The Million Dollar Challenge? Because that is who I must talk with. I joined two days ago and I really do not know my status. I must change brokers because, as usual, chose the wrong one. Need to change email because it wouldn't let me get through with my name and I used my son Michael's out of desperation. I was doing all of this two nights ago with no one to contact or ask questionsl
Have to change the broker and the email address and somehow transfer the $500 to the broker I should have chosen at first. Any idea on how to do this??? I do not want to be rude, but if you do not know, please stay out of my way. I AM a member, Acct. XXXX;
broker OptionFX. Now all I need is to have ONE email get through to answer my questions but every time I send one it is returned. What would you do if you were in my shoes? And my time has run out.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know if you are with the milliiondollarchallenge. If you aren't this is just futile. So please do not charge me unless you are with that group. I have lost so much with this mess and desperately need to get it sorted out. My Acct. #18825888.
Right now, it shows my son's email address because it wouldn't accept my email. That needs to be corrected, along with change of broker and transfer of broker funds of near $500. The correct broker is Option FX. Will you please manually fix these things for me. If not, it is not my paying you anything.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***** ***** is counting down how little time I have without even trying to assist me in getting these things straightened out. I am absolutely not exonerating myself, but all I ask is understanding and assistance. Maybe that is too much for him.