Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

My husband what's to get his name off of a deed how much will

Customer Question

My husband what's to get his name off of a deed how much will this coast him
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
It will cost very little. He simply needs to sign a quit claim deed transferring his interest in the property to whomever he intends to transfer the property. The deed needs to be witnessed and notarized, and then recorded in the real property records of the city/county in which the property is located. He will need to pay a small recording fee, but he can easily prepare the deed himself. If you need a template for the deed, let me know and I'll be happy to provide one for you.
Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!