CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

I seem to be locked out of face book I want to get back in

Customer Question

I seem to be locked out of face book I want to get back in but they want my driver's license. I don't want to give it to them. I never had to do that before Why now. Please tell me how to get back on without giving them that kind of information?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Facebook will not ask for your driver's license (or other personal information, such as credit card, social security number, etc.) You are being targeted for identity theft.Contact Facebook directly using their help center: https://www.facebook.com/help/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about my charge card number that I gave the people to help me get back on face book a few days ago? It really worries me that it's out there somewhere. Can you help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about my charge card????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The charge card question was part of the original question that I sent you so yes I did expect an answer back on that. PLEASE & THANK YOU.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just in case they are charging me any money I am canceling any subscription that I may have.
Contact your credit card company, you are likely a victim of identity theft, Facebook will not charge you for accessing your account.