Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

I need a real estate attorney to review and evaluate a real

Customer Question

I need a real estate attorney to review and evaluate a real estate contract for me.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? What kind of real estate is this? Commercial? Residential? Are you the buyer or the seller? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to sell my home.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response. Is this a contract offer that a buyer has submitted? Or is this the proposed listing agreement with a realtor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A realtor submitted the contract to me that I would have to sign to have them list my home.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I'll be happy to take a look at it for you. It's really smart of you to have it reviewed as I can assure you there are specific provisions in there that should not be in there. I can do this for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would Additional Services cost me? I have a pre-paid visa and need to make sure I can cover it. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
$80
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay. Do you want me to upload the contract?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I'll send you the offer for Additional Services and then give you instructions on how to get the contract to me. :) You should receive it shortly!