Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

What information is needed property owners to come

Customer Question

what information is needed for two property owners to come up with a easement and when one sale how do we come to agreement of the property. he is going to gave me 1200 sq ft and i was going to finish a basement room I remodel for a living
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Are you asking how to come up with a description for the easement, or something else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes we have a deal he will gave me land to finish a project in his house for 1200 sq ft of land for a drive way extendedd
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
In order to get an easement description, you're going to have to get a surveyor to put together a legal description for the driveway . Then you can draft an easement document based on the description provided.
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Is he also going to be giving you some land........or is he just giving you some work in exchange?