Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My home owners associate makes me follow all the rules, and

Customer Question

My home owners associate makes me follow all the rules, and if not, they send us letter's to fix. Which we always do. I find the hoa board do not follow there own rules and standards. One for example, no work is to start until 800am Monday thru Sunday, and yet, I was awoke this morning at 7am to tree trimmers. They do not inforce that rule, my husband works nights and the 7am tree trimming is an issue. Is that not one of the reasons why I pay my hoa every month, so I do not have issues as this? I have gone to the board meetings and they do nothing. Other issues as well. Thank You for your time.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for requesting for my assistance. What is your specific question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to locate your response to my questions. Please advise. Thank You...........
I have not answered your question because you did not ask any. You only made statements. So, I sent you information request asking for your question. What is your question?