WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

We have hay ground , also have lest rd way to oil company.we

Customer Question

we have hay ground , also have lest rd way to oil company.we have fenced out our hay ground , on the far side of our propty rd the neighbor is putting in a fence in on line, which in agreement we shared with him that our hay equipment, oil trucks go up that road . still on our propty, now with him putting in the new fence our hay equipment, extra can not go up that road , last year he agree to this is was ok now he is doing this with out even talking to us, what is my legal rights?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Under Colorado law, you can sue to have him remove the fence and not encumber your property that way.
Please accept the phone call option and we can discuss in more detail. Look forward to speaking to you.